Parts & Accessories
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
If you've heard the expression "to Stan's a tire," it's referring to Stan's Tire Sealant. Put the recommended amount in your road, mountain and cyclocross tires and it will stop slow leaks and seal small punctures. Rim strips and valves not included.
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
Use Bontrager's Rhythm 27.5-inch Tubeless Rim Strip to convert your Rhythm wheel (sold separately) to tubeless. Riding tubeless lets you lower your tire's air pressure for more traction and a smoother ride with considerably less flats.
$14.00 - $34.00
Works with Zipp butyl inner tubes with a removable core as well as other leading tubular tires and inner tubes that have removable cores. Available as a kit (3 extenders and 2 wrenches) or individually. - For use with removable valve core Presta tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened - Integrated air seal
$9.90 - $14.99
• External presta valve extensions for deep dish rims • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, 65mm, and 70mm lengths
Continental's Easy Tape High Pressure Rim Strips come in sizes to fit 700c and 650c road rims and are made of a tough, elastic and waterproof, non-adhesive nylon. This makes them quick and easy to install. Just stretch them over your rims and let them snap in place! They are also made specifically for when you're running extreme pressures and can handle up to 220 psi. Each box contains a pair of rim strips.
• Integrated presta valve extension • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, and 70mm • For use with inner tube with removable Presta valve core
$19.90 - $23.90
- Half the weight of the original Mr. Tuffy Tire Liner - Rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Back of the liner is serrated to keep it in place inside the tire and curved to match the profile of the tire
Protect’Air Max is a PH neutral latex-based sealant that can be used for Road Tubeless and MTB tires. It has two functions. When used with Tubeless Ready tires, it seals the casing (MTB or road). Secondly, it acts to repair small (1-2mm) punctures that perforate the casing of the tire. If there is a puncture, the sealant acts to fill the hole and repair the tire. Note: It may not repair larger punctures. Use - For road tires add 30ml of Protect'Air Max - For MTB tires add 40ml of Protect'Air Max - Each 2-3 months, add 10-20 ml to refresh the sealant already in the tire. - 120ml bottle includes one-way valve cap that makes injection through the valve easy without any other tools - Very neutral PH—won't corrode rims
$8.00 - $50.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
$15.99 - $49.99
Get unbelievable traction in even the slickest winter conditions by adding Bontrager Tire Studs to your stud-ready winter tires. The carbide tipped design provides biting traction with an easy to install, durable design. Key features - Carbide-tipped design provides long lasting and durable traction - Compatible with Bontrager stud-ready tires - Use Bontrager Tire Stud Tool for easy installation
$9.95 - $24.99
Continental's Revo Sealant is specifically designed for use with their Revolution tubeless-ready tires and it's great for tubular tires, too. It seals punctures and contains no protein or ammonia so it's safe for use in all wheels, too.
- Inflates a tire and stops leaks in 90 seconds or less - Presta compatible - For use with tubed or tubeless tires - ORM-D: Pressurized liquid restricted from shipping by air
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
- Ingenious snap-In plugs do the work of rim tape at 1/3 The weight - Makes tire installation easier and nipple repairs faster than with tape - Red plugs fit rims with 8mm holes - Yellow plugs fit rims with 8.5-9.3Mm holes
- High performance, professional tubular glue that dries rapidly - Each tube is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
The Next Level in Sealing Power from the People who Invented Tubeless Conversions If you've walked the mechanics' pits at any National or International level event, chances are you've seen them: trademark Stan's black quart bottles with no labels. Look closer and you might have seen strange symbols scrawled all over the bottles in a silver marker, letters and numbers, formula notes by the man himself, Stan Koziatek. For nearly fifteen years Stan has been quietly formulating a special racing version of our legendary sealant for many of cycling's most successful teams. Working with athletes who push themselves and their tubeless systems to the absolute limit, he developed a proprietary sealant formula with close to twice the amount of the standard sealing crystals plus special "XL" crystals capable of sealing even larger punctures. Stan's Race Sealant's combination of large and smaller sealing crystals interlock to form a lattice work that not only seals but strengthens and reinforces the area of the puncture, allowing for an entirely new level of sealing performance. The quantity and size of crystals in this special formula means that Stan's Race Sealant can only be installed directly into the tire. As a result of its immense sealing capabilities, the Race Sealant will clog injectors and smaller bottles almost immediately. Stan's has made Race Sealant available to riders everywhere, and it is only available by the quart. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Twice the amount of Stan's standard sealing crystals - "XL" crystals capable of sealing even larger punctures - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment
The FlatAway tire liner is a lightweight strip of Aramid fiber that protects against external punctures. It is excellent for touring or urban applications. Place it between your casing and your tube and ride with more security. - Adhesive backing holds FlatAway in place
$11.99 - $16.99
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - MTB 50 mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - MTB Magnum 75 mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
- 6061 Aluminum valve and cap - Removable valve core - 4mm allen key slot for easy installation and removal - Comes with round & square rubber bases for different rim types - Spare alloy valve cap with integrated valve core removal tool
$19.00 - $25.00
No.9 Tubeless valves for use with Whisky Tubeless rims and most other systems. These alloy stems feature removable Presta cores and are designed to fit up to 8mm valve holes. - Available in a number of lengths and colors to perfectly fit your rims and your sense of style. - Includes two valves
$8.95 - $15.95
- The original green sealant, completely non-toxic and environmentally safe - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch
- Specially formulated for trouble-free tube installation - Reduces folding and sticking which contributes to friction within the tire
Don't let a flat tire ruin your ride. Serfas' unique micro-particle blend instantly seals quarter inch punctures & keeps you rolling forward. Pair this sealant with Serfas' full line of sealant accessories; including, rim tape, valves with removable cores, & valve adaptors for best results. - Flat Protection - Seals 1/4 Inch Punctures - Can Be Used In Tubeless, Tubular & Tubed Application - Bottle Is Good For 6-16 Mountain Bike Wheels Depending On Size - Most Economical Size - Contains Micro-Sealing Particles - Sealant Does Not Freeze - CO2 Compatible - Compatible With Serfas Tire Medic Sealant Kits
If you've heard the expression "to Stan's a tire," it's referring to Stan's Tire Sealant. Put the recommended amount of this liquid sealant in your road, mountain, and cyclocross tires and it will stop slow leaks and seal small punctures.
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
$21.90 - $41.90
- Individual vulcanizing patches in bulk - Cement and sandpaper sold separately
$15.90 - $21.90
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Width : 21mm
Page 1 of 3 Next page