Whisky's No.9 24f Carbon Drop Bar is designed for comfort and control in challenging situations. Specifically aimed at long distance touring, gravel, or off-road pursuit, the 24-degree flare offers huge control from the drops. Full carbon construction offers a light, stable platform while reducing vibration and adding comfort. This thoroughly modern drop bar is the perfect match to your off-road tourer, monstercross bike, or get-rad CX rig. The 24f’s sleek design offers seamless transition between positions. Available in a broad size range, there’s a width to perfectly fit your needs. - Carbon - 220g (42cm) - Drop: 116mm - Reach: 68mm - Flare: 24° - Measured Center-to-Center at the levers
- High-polished, chrome-plated CrMo construction - Purebred classic track bar in either 31.8mm or 26.0mm bar-clamp diameter - Deep drop and reach profile for true sprinting performance - 654g @ 42cm(26.0mm): drop/reach are measured center-to-center
If variety is the spice of life, then the Moloko bar oozes umami at every bend. It offers a multitude of hand positions to keep you comfortable and in control over the course of a long day riding over varied terrain. It also has plenty of spots to mount your various accessories. Dangle a handlebar bag from it, strap some lights to it, throw a GPS on it (if that's your thing), and ride all day. It comes in a standard width of 735mm but if 685mm is more your style, don't you worry. Surly added cut marks so you can easily make it so. - Material: CroMoly steel - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 735mm; Cut marks for 685mm - Rise: 0 - Sweep Angle: 34 degrees - Weight: 709g - Color: E.D. coated Black
Twelve degree flared drop means forearm clearance when in the drops and greater leverage than a non-flared bar. Ritchey's Comp EvoMax is the ideal shape for on- or off-road builds from a mixed-terrain road bike to cross to mountain! - Evo Curve shaped top with 12-degree flare of the drops - Double butted 6061 alloy - Drop/Reach: 120/73mm - 12 degree drop flare - 4.7 degree sweep, 0 degree flare - BB Black finish - 292g (42cm)
$24.99 - $34.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
Bontrager's Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebar w/Satellite inForm Grips is a great set of handlebars and grips in one package. This system offers excellent comfort by providing suspension for your hands with Bontrager's built-in IsoZone elastomer inserts in the ends of the bars, that disperse pressure, neutralize vibrations and absorb impacts. Meanwhile the inForm grips have an ergonomic shape for excellent support and to eliminate pressure. Together, this system improves comfort by nearly 30%, for a difference you'll love mile after mile.
Get your next time trial or triathlon off to the right start with Zipp's VukaBull Base Bar. It's the first thing you reach for when you blast out of the start gate, so Zipp takes extra care with the carbon layup to ensure you have the lightest, most robust bar possible. The slightly concave nose section and forward-swept arms, along with the airfoil shape, reduce drag and stiffen the bar. Ergonomics are the key to comfort and speed, so it's available with a choice of zero or 40mm drop and the grips are angled up slightly for a more natural wrist angle when climbing and sprinting. Additionally, it has an extra wide aerobar clamping area for maximum versatility and adjustability.
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g (15) / ±275g (25) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 15 / 25 - Length (mm): 780 - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 7° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- OCLV Carbon fiber construction - Variable Radius Compact Flare (VR-CF) increases wrist clearance for ergonomic positions - Compatible with clip-on aero bars - KVF profile top section saves 23 seconds per hour compared to traditional bars - Internal cable routing for Di2 and standard housing - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup - UCI compliant - Drop: 123mm - Reach: 93mm - Weight: 220 grams (38cm), 225 grams (40cm), 230 grams (42cm), 235 grams (44cm)
Unparalleled ride quality XXX is a testament to the power of judicious carbon composite engineering. Not only is it incredibly light and stiff, but its OCLV Carbon construction also offers an unparalleled ride quality. The Unique Variable Radius Compact bend creates the ideal hand position for quick transitions from the tops to the drops. Key features - OCLV Carbon fiber construction - Variable Radius Compact (VR-C) design allows shorter reach and drop - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6 alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance-optimized component for the weight-conscious gravity rider. The race-tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race. SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more. - Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super Six Alloy - Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm) - Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 740mm) - Geometry: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree flared drops for power, stability, and control - Flattened aero top and 5-degree ergo back sweep for enhanced comfort and grip - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 70mm - Upsweep / Drop: 124mm - Back Sweep / Bend: 5-degree - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree ergonomically flared drops provide greater power, stability, comfort, and control - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 86mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
The Bontrager XXX Integrated Handlebar/Stem is a one-piece carbon bar/stem combo that brings clean looks and light weight to any road bike. Lightweight 100% OCLV Carbon construction offers a great road feel and control, while calibration marks and a flat front surface ensure easy lever installation. - Seamless accessory integration with Blendr - Flat surface front of bar for clean cable routing - Calibration marks allow precise, accurate and repeatable brake lever position - Variable radius, compact flare (VR-CF) shape offers wrist clearance in the drops - 100% OCLV Carbon construction - Internal relief channel eliminates need for additional spacer above stem - Safe for use with carbon and alloy steerer tubes
The Service Course SL-70 is the bike fitter's go-to bar. The short reach to the hoods allows a proper fit without compromising stem length and steering control. With the revised ramp angle, proper fit is now achievable on even the most challenging setups. The 70mm reach is the shortest of Zipp's new Service Course bars, at 128mm of drop. Whether it's a rider with a shorter torso or a bigger rider getting aero by pairing this bar with a long stem, this bar helps put just about any cyclists into his or her optimal position. The SL-70's flattened top provides a better fit to the hand and is clip compatible. - 7050 aluminum for light weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand - Clip-on Compatible - ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details. - Ramp angle: 10° - Outsweep: 4° - Backsweep: 0° - Drop shape Variable - Clamp width 120mm
The same compact reach and drop dimensions as the Service Course SL-70 with a flattened top section for a natural ergonomic grip on the bar tops. A revised ramp angle for proper fit. The SL-70 Ergo's specially tuned drop shape creates comfortable hand positions with a short reach to control levers vital for race situations. The bar's 70mm reach is the shortest of Zipp's new Service Course lineup. Its 128mm drop helps put the rider low and in control without compromising comfort. Whether it's a rider with smaller hands or a bigger rider getting aero by pairing this bar with a long stem, this bar helps put just about any cyclists into his or her optimal position. - 7050 aluminum for light weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand - Clip-on Compatible - ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details. - Ramp angle: 10° - Outsweep: 4° - Backsweep: 3° - Drop shape Variable - Clamp width: 110mm
$23.99 - $33.99
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
Profile Design's DRiVe handlebars use the latest in ergonometric design to offer progressively sized handlebars built around a cyclist's most powerful hand positions. A long-radius transition to the hood position distributes pressure evenly across a rider's palm and provides clearance for their arm when they're sprinting in the drops. Short reach and flat transitions perfectly suit modern frame geometries and create a comfortable cruising position on top of the handlebars. The gradual, dual-radius drop eliminates sharp angles and ensures that riders can reach the brake and shift levers while they're in the drops.
• The NeoClassic features the traditional round drops that many Tour de France and Classics champions prefer, now updated with a shorter reach and shallower drop • Center section is aero bar compatible • Offers more hand positions in the drops than anatomical and ergo bends • The preferred bend style of countless pro riders • 301g (40cm)
- Short reach, shallow drop with a smooth, double-radius drop section - Center section is aero bar compatible - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces - Double Butted 6061 Alloy - Measured Center-to-Center where the levers mount - 31.8mm O/S center section - Drop/Reach: 128/73mm - 300g (42cm)
- AL6061 alloy construction - Available in 26.0 and 31.8 clamp sizes - Classic pista style - Rise / Reach: 101mm - Upsweep / Drop: 169mm - Finish: Shot-peen - Type: Road Drop - Material: Aly
All Mountain / Freeride / Dirt Jump For those who prefer more rise, Chromag didn't just put more bend in an existing bar stock. The FU40 Hi-Rise handlebar features a specific wall profile optimized for the additional length and torque that corresponds to its shape. Premium quality 7000 series alloy for the best strength to weight ratio.
A new breed of champion is born. The WCS Carbon Solostreem features a classic bend, UCI-compliant aero top section with short/shallow classic drop, integrated mount ready for K-Edge or similar devices, and underside grooved cable routing for a sleek appearance. It enjoys a matte UD carbon finish and its curved stem clamp greatly reduces steerer stress. - Material: Carbon monocoque with forged alloy steerer clamp - Stem Angle: 84 -degree - Drop/Reach: 126/75mm(Measured center-to-center where the levers mount) - Sweep/Flare: 4.7/1-degree - Features mounting holes for computer/accessory mount - Matte UD carbon finish - Weight: 350g (42cm x 100mm)
The Pro PLT Ergo bars feature an ergonomic shaped top section for optimal pressure relief and a compact bend for a seamless transition to riding in the drops. They're constructed of AL-2014 DB aluminum for a lightweight, durable performance handlebar.
$31.99 - $34.99
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add some style to your ride.
$49.99 - $55.99
Dirt? Drops? Experience a new level of fun with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Alloy Gary-2 Handlebar. This aluminum bar features a shallow 80mm drop and a 135mm reach. What makes this bar unique is that it flares out 15-degrees at the grip area so you can muscle through technical terrain and fly down the flats. It's built tough for mountain bike use, and easily accepts bar-end shifters.
Chrome plated with a high-rise retro design.
Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-SF bars smooth out even the roughest roads. IsoZone foam pads are integrated directly into the drops and tops of the alloy bar, reducing jarring vibrations by 20%. The Variable Radius Shallow Flare shape provides more accesible hand positions so you can confidently grip the bar and let it soak up the chatter. - Replaceable IsoZone EVA pads maintain original grip diameter - Confidently access brake levers while in the drops with our VR-SF shallow, flared drop and shorter reach design - Compatible with clip-on aero bars - Includes two replaceable EVA IsoZone top-of-bar pads
The Bontrager Comp VR-C offers a compact design and slightly shallower drop while still retaining the classic Variable Radius shape, providing quick, comfortable transitions from the hoods to the drops for sprints. - Custom-butted, 6061-T6 alloy construction - Variable Radius Compact (VR-C) design allows longer reach and drop - Compatible with clip-on aero bars - Shot-peened finish increases fatigue life - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup
$49.90 - $53.90
- 6061-T12 aluminum with round, Compact bend and a shallow drop - easy to reach brake lever positioning - Drop: 130mm - Reach: 75mm
Page 1 of 10 Next page