$685.00 - $715.00
RockShox started with the features you’ve come to love from them: Fast Black aluminum upper tubes, stout 15mm Maxle, remote or crown adjustable damping, tapered steerer tube, and the infinitely tunable Solo Air spring. Then, the chassis got the fat treatment by re-engineering it to meet the unique needs of fat tires and wheels. Everything from crown, to arch, to axle has been optimized to tackle the increased torsional loads of its wide stance. With more traction and control than ever before, you’ll never be happier you went fat. - TRAVEL: 80/100/120mm - WHEELS: 26-inch - AXLE TO CROWN: 491mm - 80mm travel, 511mm - 100mm travel, 531mm - 120mm travel - WEIGHT: 1796g (3.96lb) - DAMPING: RL - AVAILABLE SPRINGS: Solo Air - ADJUSTMENTS: Crown or remote compression to lockout, rebound - STEERER OPTIONS: Tapered aluminum - CROWN: Forged AL66 TV aluminum - UPPER TUBES: 32mm aluminum, Fast Black - LOWERS: Magnesium - MAXIMUM ROTOR SIZE: 200mm - COLOR OPTIONS: Black, Diffusion Black (OEM only), White (OEM only) - REMOTES: OneLoc - OTHER: Axle: 15x150mm Maxle Lite, Offset: 51mm, Brake Type: Disc
$499.00 - $499.99
Bike shops love Reba. And everybody else, too. Reba is super consistent, durable and easy to service. - TRAVEL: 80/100/120mm - WHEELS: 26-inch, 27.5-inch, 29-inch - AXLE TO CROWN: 493mm - 26-inch/120mm travel, 507mm - 27.5-inch/120mm travel, 506mm - 29-inch/100mm travel - WEIGHT: 1586g - 26-inch , 1622g - 27.5-inch , 1662g - 29-inch - DAMPING: Motion Control - AVAILABLE SPRINGS: Solo Air - ADJUSTMENTS: External rebound, lockout, low speed compression to lock with internal floodgate, - STEERER OPTIONS: Tapered aluminum, 1-1/8” Aluminum - CROWN: Forged, hollow AL66 TV Aluminum - UPPER TUBES: 32mm aluminum, Fast Black - LOWERS: Magnesium, 9mm QR or 15x100 Maxle Lite - OPTIONS: 29-inch model available in BOOST 110 (110mm hub spacing). All 29-inch RockShox forks with BOOST 110 compatibility also fit 27.5-inch Plus wheels (27.5-inch x 3.0 tires). - RECOMMENDED REAR SHOCK: Monarch - MAXIMUM ROTOR SIZE: 200mm - COLOR OPTIONS: Black, Diffusion Black, White - REMOTES: OneLoc - OTHER: Weight based on 265mm steerer
The Mr. Pink fork has a lovely lugged crown and tips to match, hidden fender mounts, tapered double-butted legs, and clearance for 32c tires. It has standard road offset and axle-to-crown so it plays nicely with bikes that aren’t even All-City's. The entire fork is E.D. dipped for rust proofing, then finished with a nice black powdercoat. - Material: full 4130 high-quality cromoly double-butted tapered fork blades, lugged crown, and matching fork ends - Steerer: 1-1/8-inch - Axle to Crown Measurement: 375mm - Offset: 43mm - Steerer Tube Length: 300mm - Tire Clearance: 32c - Spacing: 100mm - Brakes: mid reach
All-City's Space Horse fork is ready to be mounted on any bike you want to class up or add a front rack to. The blades feature a classic rando bend radius, double eyelets on the lugged dropouts, and mid-blade mounts which allow the use of a variety of front rack styles. The entire fork is E.D. dipped for rust proofing, with a nice black powdercoat over everything. - Material: Full 4130 high quality chromoly double-butted tapered fork blades, lugged crown, and matching fork ends - Axle to Crown Length: 395mm - Offset: 52mm - Steerer Tube Length: 300mm - Tire Clearance: 42c - Brake Mount (Fork): canti studs - Spacing: 100mm
Get the advantages of a carbon fork at a sweet value with Ritchey's Comp UD Carbon Fork. The Comp reduces road vibration thanks to the inherent qualities of carbon. Plus, this fork is light and durable, making it a fine upgrade for any road bike.
Upgrade your cyclocross bike with Ritchey's Comp Carbon Fork. The monocoque-carbon blades make it light, tough and nimble. And, you'll love how it damps vibrations to smooth even the roughest cross courses, keeping you feeling fresh lap after lap and mile after mile.
Get the advantages of a carbon fork at a sweet value with Ritchey's Comp Carbon Fork. The Comp reduces road vibration thanks to the inherent qualities of carbon. Plus, this fork is light and durable, making it a fine upgrade for any road bike.
Stiff yet plush, Ritchey's WCS Carbon Mountain Fork soaks up the bumps and makes those tough climbs just a bit flatter. It's as light as it is tough thanks to the one-piece carbon crown and steer tube section, not to mention full carbon dropouts. It's suspension-corrected so it fits on most modern mountain bike frames, too. Enjoy the lateral stiffness of the carbon construction when you're grinding up tough singletrack, and let the vibration damping do the work on the way down to keep you comfy all ride long.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Cromo-Lite II Road fork. It features full cromoly construction for a sublimely smooth ride.
The streets can be tough, so you need a fork that's even tougher. Origin-8's Del Pasado Track Star Fork is crafted from 4130 chromoly-steel with room for a 35c tire so you can handle whatever comes your way.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Synergy Fork. It features an 4130 chromoly-steel steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
From the pavement to the gravel, Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Disc Road Fork is made to explore. Crafted from super tough 4130 cromoly, it provides a comfortable ride with room for 28c tires for added control. And, it features mounts for disc or caliper brakes so you can ride your way.
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is seriously versatile. This 4130 chromoly steel fork can be used with 26- or 29-inch wheels, and is suspension corrected for a 100mm 26-inch-wheel fork. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, even your brake choices are versatile.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Synergy Fork. It features an aluminum steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
• UD weave full carbon construction • Full-carbon steerer, carbon crown and dropouts w/aluminum inserts • Tapered 1 1/2-1 1/8-inch steerer • Steerer length: 250mm • 135mm wheel spacing • 180mm rotor max • Post disc brake mount • Rake: 45mm • Axle-to-crown: 465mm • Axle: 9mm quick-release • ~650g
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes PopLoc remote lever (left) and compression damper • Available for Recon Silver, Sektor Silver, XC 32, and Paragon
$223.00 - $255.00
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes two bleed syringes, torx wrench, Motion Control XDNA compression damper, XLoc remote lever and hose • Available for Revelation and SID
Ground breaking riding deserves a fork so burly fork that it can literally break the ground, should the need arise. WeThePeople's Sterling fork is masterfully crafted to meet the insane demands of team rider, Pete Sawyer. The Sterling can handle it all, and it looks good doing it. Find a matching color scheme on the Sterling signature frames too! • Material: Full-liquid post heat-treatment on 4130 “M2“ chromoly • Steerer Length: 170mm • Offset: 32mm • Dropout: 6mm laser cut & CNC machined, heat-treated 4130 chromoly, 3/8'' axle • Fully CNC’d steerer, single butted integrated crown race designed to work with integrated headsets with a 45° bearing
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 250mm steerer length • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 200mm steerer length • Threaded fork
$27.99 - $34.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • Threaded fork
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
$51.99 - $59.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
$69.99 - $91.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
$69.99 - $91.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • I.S. disc mount • Fits bikes with 20-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
Page 1 of 5 Next page