Elegant style meets incredible weight savings with the XXX Cable and Housing set. It's time to take your road machine to the next level. Linked alloy housing is up to 40% lighter than traditional alternatives, while also being more flexible and incredibly smooth for class-leading performance. Product details - This lightweight, flexible, and elegant kit is perfect for the demanding rider - Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains - Ultra-low-friction cables are both 2300mm long, for front and rear shifting - Diameter: 4mm - XXX housing features Pro lube and is lighter, more flexible, and stiffer than standard - Kit includes XXX shift ferrules, Pro Inline Cable Tension Adjuster, frame protectors, and cable end caps - For installation instructions, visit: trekbikes.com/manuals - Included stainless steel cables are rust-proof and come pre-stretched
- Basic housing and galvanized inner cable with header card - Brake kit includes black casing and a 1.6mm cable - Derailleur kit includes black casing and a 1.2mm cable - Cables have dual ends with leads to fit any brake or shifter
• Break-Away Quick Disconnect • Time saving system for managing brake cables on Break-Away bikes • Light threaded alloy barrels with rubber noise dampener • Available for both derailleur and brake cables • Brake Quick Disconnect sold individually • Derailleur Quick Disconnect sold in pairs
Jagwire's Lined End Caps are nice ferrules designed for the ends of brake cable housing sections. They feature a small nylon extension on the end that helps reduce friction and adds protection for coated cables, too. You get a bottle of 50 for all your bicycle setup needs.
Hooded end caps offer the greatest level of protection against contamination and are ideal for high contamination environments. - Rubber seal for areas that need the most protection - Alloy body
End cap seal kits include everything you need to add a layer of sealed protection to existing housing runs. - Seal liner fits over specially designed housing end caps for continuous coverage Kit includes: - 6 lined end caps - 1 sealed end cap - 2 open end caps - 1 hooded end cap - 2 cable tips - 2100mm seal liner
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Lead and Dioxin free - Made in Japan
$14.00 - $15.00
Cables are coated with a durable low-friction polymer. - Dupont Tefzel coating is more durable than previous coated cables - Diameter: 1.6mm - Double Ended: No
Jagwire's Universal Pro Non-Crimps are a custom finishing touch for the ends of your brake and shift cables and prevent them from fraying so the cables keep functioning. Also, because they're not crimped in place and go on/off without tools, you can easily remove them for holding the ends of the cables to make adjustments. Best of all, the Non-Crimps are made of soft, safe rubber and they come in colors so you can add some more style to your ride. - 4-pack
Jagwire's V-Brake Boot covers and seals the points where the the cable on your V-Brakes, linear-pull and direct-pull brakes enter the noodle. It's made of flexible rubber to seal the cable and help keep dirt, grit and moisture from entering. It keeps your cables and brakes working nice and smooth and ensures your cables last as long as possible. You get a bag of 10.
- Cable and housing set with special ferrules and end caps - Anti-compression housing reinforced with Kevlar and super slick inner sleeve - Pre-stretched stainless steel inner cable with slick outer profile - Rubber donut frame protectors included - SRAM and Shimano compatible - Cable diameter: 1.5mm - Casing diameter: 5mm
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
- Thermally bonded PTFE coated slick galvanized cable for minimal friction - Premium stainless-slick low-friction, rust-resistant cable - 1700mm length
The Jagwire Pro Shift kit is a great way to upgrade from OEM cables and housing. Slick polished cables reduce friction and deliver long lasting performance, and continuously lubricated Slick-Lube liners provide precise cable movement. - Pro Slick Polished inner cables reduce friction and have no coating to wear off - Continuously lubricated LEX-SL linear-strand provides consistent, compressionless performance - Inner cables, housing, and small parts necessary for installation on a road or mountain bike are included - Includes longer cables and extra housing for compatibility with most large frames and bikes with continuous housing - Available in a wide range of colors to match Jagwire Pro Brake and Hydraulic Hose kits - Single-ended SRAM/Shimano compatible cable ends are weld-cut for easy installation
Improve the performance of your tandem drivetrain with fresh stainless cables coated in smooth Teflon for friction-free shifting. Longer than a standard shift cable, its length will get the job done for any tandem. Key features: - Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
Jagwire's Universal Pro End Cap Packs contain a complete selection of aluminum housing ferrules and cable end caps (crimps) so that you can properly setup your cables and housing sections and prevent fraying cables. They come in 6 colors for customizing your ride, too. - 4mm for use with solid color shift housing - 4.5mm for use with braided shift housing Each kit includes: - Ten shift housing sealed end caps (ferrules) - Six 5mm brake housing open end caps (ferrules) - Four cable caps (crimps)
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
London Mod cable adapter for routing dual cables.
Inline adjusters make on-the-fly derailleur cable tension adjustments safe and easy. - 5mm - Stronger detent mechanism for use with brake housing - Perfect for mechanical disc brakes
$11.99 - $19.99
Slick stainless cables undergo a polishing process to further remove imperfections. This creates a smoother surface with lower friction than PTFE-coated cables. With no coating, these are highly durable and compatible with all performance housings and lubricants. Typically used on high-end bikes, by riders wanting improved performance. Pro Polished cables eliminate the need for flaky coatings with an innovative polishing process to reduce friction and improve performance. - Polished stainless steel construction for low friction - Compatible with all performance housing and lubricants - Cables are tinted gold for easy identification
$6.00 - $7.00
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
$44.99 - $49.99
Jagwire Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose is the perfect way to customize your bike while enhancing braking performance and durability. Simply select the Mountain Pro hose color you want and match it with a Quick-Fit kit (sold separately) for your brake system.
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Premium stainless steel for greater durability - Lead and Dioxin free. Made in Japan
- All Yokozuna cables have high-grade raw materials, flexibility, strength, tight construction and excellent quality control - Stainless: high-quality die-drawn stainless steel cable - Standard: Sn50/tin-plated - Made in Japan - Length: 1700mm - Diameter: 1.6mm - 100 cables per box
This aluminum link housing is the ultimate combination of durability and attention grabbing looks. It's designed to enhance your performance and appearance. So, why is it better than traditional housing? It's compressionless, which means better braking performance with enhanced modulation. But its flexibility allows for tight bends without kinking. It's also much lighter than traditional coiled steel housing while being more durable. Combine these benefits with Jagwire's Elite, ultra-slick polished cables and Slick-Lube liners that dramatically reduce friction and you've got the best of performance and style. - Compressionless link housing gives crisp brake lever feel with extreme flexibility - Each kit comes with links pre-installed on housing segments making setup quick and simple - 50% lighter than traditional coiled steel brake housings; 30% lighter than Kevlar brake housings - Durable, ultra-slick polished inner cables minimize system friction - Aluminum housing won't kink or rust. - 20th Anniversary Limited Edition Black kit (RCK705) has black link segments; the kit includes 6 additional accent links of each color including gold, silver, red, and blue
Jagwire's Universal Cable Tips are crimp-on aluminum caps for finishing the ends of 1.8mm and smaller diameter cables. They prevent the cables from fraying and come in colors to add style to your ride. Choose from two color mixes in bottles of 30.
$89.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
- Dispenser of rubber cable O's
Page 1 of 5 Next page