Bontrager's Connection Trail Hybrid Tire delivers the ride-refining confidence of Hard-Case puncture protection for journeys along a well-worn trail or paths that lead to the road less traveled. • Easy-rolling path and pavement tire • Excels on pavement and trail
MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
Origin-8's Capiv-8er UL is a great choice for hardpack trails. This monster 26 x 3.5-inch wide tire has a smooth tread with small shoulder knobs for suction-cup like traction over smooth terrain and sweet all-around performance.
• Butyl rubber • Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 26 x 3.5
• Road touring tire with Kevlar Flat Shield protection • Low rolling resistance • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$64.49 - $76.49
• Super-wide cruiser tires • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 3.5
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Schrader valve • 35mm valve stem • 26 x 3.5-4.0
Turn your mountain bike into a speed machine with Serfas' Barista LT. This cool tire excels at commuting thanks to a fast-rolling, smooth tread and long-wearing tire compound. It corners well on pavement and uses small sipes to clear water on rainy rides, too.
Continental's X-King is a great all-around tire with a fast-rolling tread, an open lug design that hooks up whether it's muddy or dry, a high-volume casing for nice shock absorbancy and a smooth ride, and Conti's grippy and durable Black Chili rubber compound. The ProTection version also features their excellent puncture protection.
• Butyl rubber • 60mm-long Schrader valve • 29 x 2.1 (700 x 50-52)
- Butyl rubber - Presta Valve - Valve Angle: 0d - Removable Valve Core - Flat Fold Width: 22mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
$8.99 - $12.99
• ISO Diameter: 571 / 650c • ISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm • Labeled Size: 650c x 18-23 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 89-92g
Continental's Gatorskin is a super long-wearing and reliable tire that's fast and great handling, too. It features a supple 180-thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a lightweight tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection and durability second to none.
Serfas' Seca Wire Bead Road Tire is the ultimate training and commuting tire. Its center hard tread offers low rolling resistance and long life while its softer sides provide excellent cornering. This tire also boasts Serfas' superior flat protection.
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • 48mm-long Schrader valve • 700 x 20-25 (27 x 1)
Use Bontrager's 26-inch Asymmetric Tubeless Rim Strip to convert your Bontrager Race Lite, RXL Disc, XXX, and Mustang wheel to tubeless. Riding tubeless lets you lower your tire's air pressure for more traction and a smoother ride with considerably less flats.
Use Bontrager's Rhythm 27.5-inch Tubeless Rim Strip to convert your Rhythm wheel (sold separately) to tubeless. Riding tubeless lets you lower your tire's air pressure for more traction and a smoother ride with considerably less flats.
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • Self-sealing • Presta valve with removable core • 700 x 20-25
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1 3/8
Find a steady speed with Serfas' Pacer tire. The slick tread and long-wearing rubber compound make this an optimal choice for an all-around, durable pavement tire.
• HV-5104 18 X 2.125 • Dirt tires used on 18-inch Mirraco bikes • Wire bead
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
$14.99 - $17.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
Legendary tire designer Frank Stacy provides another race-proven mountain bike tire design in the XR2. It's Tubeless Ready for fewer flats, and features a specifically formulated compound for lightweight construction, improved cornering traction, and low rolling resistance. Key features - Fast rolling with consistent, predictable traction - Excels in loose-over-hardpack and loamy conditions - Tubeless Ready (TLR) tire engineered for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Inner Strength casing is lightweight sidewall protection that's supple and strong
XR1 Comp is the fast-rolling cross country tire engineered for quickness on dry and dusty trails. Lead the pack with XR1's lightweight rubber compound, tightly spaced central knobs for predictable cornering, and an open outer tread design for high-speed traction and grip on dusty surfaces. Key features - Excels in hardpack and loamy conditions - Ramp center knobs for fast rolling - Large surface area transition for increased cornering traction - Sipes for increased traction on hardpack
Keep punctures at bay with Bontrager's Thorn Resistant Tube. It's a whopping 4.1mm thick to protect you from sharp road debris and thorns.
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 20 x 1 3/8
This is Surly’s 29 x 3-inch Presta valve tube. It fits their Knard tires and is made of butyl rubber.
Being prepared is never a bad thing. That's why you should keep an extra tube for your extra-wide Fatti-O tires on hand; that way, you are always ready to roll.
$12.59 - $25.49
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead