Fat Bike/Plus Size
- Well-spaced and siped lugs help keep rolling resistance at a minimum even while running low air pressure - Large siping of lugs provides additional grip in sand, snow, and other unfavorable conditions - Staggered corner lugs provide a stable and predictable turning platform - Available in 120 TPI for a supple, obstacle conforming tire, or 30 TPI for a durable yet forgiving casing
Rip through trails with confidence on the all new Serfas Trail Muncher, a knobby plus size design with grippy fast rolling all-mountain tread. - Dual Density Silica Compound - Fast Rolling Tread Pattern - Plus Size All-Mountain - Tubeless Ready - Gynesis Sidewall Protection - Bead: Folding - TPI (Threads Per Inch): 120 - Dimension: 27.5 x 2.8 - Pressure: 35 PSI
The 29 x 2.8 Coronado offers the best of multiple worlds. You get increased ground clearance, stability, and angular momentum, but in a slightly narrower casing to reduce weight and increase pedaling efficiency. A mild and open center tread works with the slightly more aggressive side knobs to offer traction and efficiency in sandy terrain.
- Smooth rolling center pattern with larger lugs on shoulders for corner traction - Replacement tire for cruisers with directional tread
Named for the folkloric creature native to oft snow-laden Rhinelander, WI, Hodag covers all your fat tire bike needs in a lightweight Tubeless Ready tread. Designed for all-terrain use, Hodag stays true to its sharp-clawed namesake with unmatched traction and excels in throwing snow, loose dirt, and sand, keeping your ride the stuff of legend. Key features - Excels in snow and sand - Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Inner Strength casing is lightweight sidewall protection that's supple and strong
- Aggressive side and transition knobs for cornering bite - Weight optimized 120tpi casing, max tire pressure 20psi - Tubeless ready bead/casing
Maxxis' most versatile XC tire just broke into the plus bike platform as the Ikon+. With knob sizes and heights optimized for the higher volume and lower pressures of plus tires, expect the familiar fast-rolling and predictable handling of your other Ikons with an even larger contact patch for incredible traction and the fastest trail riding experience in recent memory. - Tubeless Ready - High volume, versatile race tire
Whether you’re traveling on tarmac or trail, the beefy Super Moto-X offers you the best riding characteristics and plenty of comfort. Naturally, with the mark for fast e-bikes. - Double Defense: The twin protector of High-Density Guard + SnakeSkin. More safety for light off-road tires is impossible. - RaceGuard Protection - Dual compound - Wire Bead
- Studded tire for added traction when conditions get icy - Weight optimized 120tpi casing, Silica rubber, max tire pressure 20psi - Tubeless ready bead/casing
- FatBike tire designed for low rolling resistance and great cornering - Weight-optimized 120tpi casing - Weight: 1180 grams
Maxxis' first plus tire, and still a class-leader. The Maxxis Chronicle is ready for adventure. From after-work trail rides to bike-packing expeditions, the Chronicle can be called into duty. The tread design offers grip at any angle and the 3.00-inch casing provides a comfortable ride. - Folding bead - Dual compound
Although called the SnowShoe, and manufactured with silica, this tire is equally impressive in both cold and warm weather and anything in between. Open and aggressive tread pattern designed to get you through snow, mud, rocks, and anything else you can throw at it.
Meet Edna: Surly's latest ultra-versatile fat bike tire. Edna was designed to perform admirably on a wide variety of terrains. Wanna go ride some super loose dirt or snow trails? Do it. Feel like riding over the pulverized bones of your enemies or, as some people call it, sand? Go for it. Hardpack? Lean back and let ‘er rip. Edna’s unique tread pattern has enough lug to provide bite on the loose stuff and a tight center tread that doesn’t drag on the hard. Add in a 4.3” footprint and you have enough traction and float to ride wherever and whenever you damn well please. - Folding bead - Casing: 60 TPI - Max pressure: 30psi - Weight: 1330g
Previous page Page 2 of 2