The innovative uGrip Bordo 5700 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! This folding lock uses 5mm-thick steel bars to secure your bike to any convenient post or bike rack, and features special rivets to ward off twisting attacks. The soft silicone coating won't scratch your frame and comes in an array of fun colors. An ABUS Premium lock cylinder resists tampering and picking so you can park your bike with confidence.
OnGuard's Terrier is a compact, lightweight cable lock perfect for low-risk areas. It features a resettable 4-digit lock, so you don't have to worry about forgotten keys. The raised dials are easy to use with gloves, a Velcro strap keeps the lock neat so it fits in a pocket, and the vinyl coating protects finishes. Lock up your bike during quick coffee runs or secure your snowboard to the rack—you'll find a million uses for this versatile little lock!
With OnGuard's Doberman Combo lock, all you need is your bike, the lock, and a number you can remember. This combination lock uses four numbers and can be reset any time. It's made from a strong steel cable covered with tough vinyl to protect both itself and your bike. The Doberman Combo is also self-coiling for easy transport.
Serfas' unique Puck Lock uses 3mm hardened steel with stainless steel rivets that allow it to fold up into a circular puck shape. It expands to 25-inches and is vinyl-coated so it won't scratch your frame. Serfas also includes a bike mount with a quick-release holder so you'll never drop the puck.
Serfas' Combo Cable Lock offers convenient protection. The 12mm-diameter cable reaches over 6-feet and self coils for easy storage. A 4-digit customizable combination lock, surrounded by molded rubber, ensures your bike stays put. And, a vinyl coating protects your bike's finish so it looks just as good when you return to ride it.
$49.95 - $59.95
- Titanium-reinforced hardened square link chain mated to an integrated X2P Dual Lock Down head - Featuring new double rubber cover for better protection against bumps and hits.
The Serfas Pocket Cable Lock is lightweight and fits comfortably in your jersey or pant pocket. It's recommended for when your bike is within view to keep people honest and for those quick in-and-out stops when you don't have someone to watch your bike. It can also be used as a convenient secondary security measure to secure items like helmets, saddles, cages, wheels, and bags to your bike. The retractable braided steel cable will fit through most zipper loops so you can also lock bags closed while securing them to your bike. - 4-Digit resettable combo lock - Adjustable cable length - Pocket-sized for easy transport - Cable Length: 3.9ft - Cable Diameter: 1.6mm - Weight: 88g
ABUS's Ivera 7210 Cable Lock features a 7mm steel chain to keep your stuff safe and sound. The chain has a soft, durable cover that protects your bike's finish. And, this keyed chain lock includes a convenient seatpost-mounting bracket for easy transport.
• 8mm x 6ft • Coated cable • Heavy duty laminated key lock
• Four-sided trapezoidal chain links • Weather proof nylon cover • Heat treated links • Heat treated high security mini U-lock w/2 keys • 10mm chain • Length: 4 feet
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
ABUS's uGrip 585 Chain Lock features a 5mm hardened steel chain with a durable cover to protect your bicycle's finish. And, it comes with two keys for added convenience.
- 6mm heat treated chain links - Resettable Combination - Double bolt locking mechanism - Protective casing protects the chain from the elements and your bike from the chain - High visibility easy read digits
- Single bolt high security mechanism - 12mm hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x7.85"
Technology: 15 mm strong 85cm length, high quality and very flexible coil cable Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork ABUS automatic cylinder with protection against drilling and user-friendly reversible key Two keys are supplied with the lock
$99.99 - $139.99
- 9 mm square chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork - The chain, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel - Automatic cover for the keyhole against dirt and corrosion - ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
$12.59 - $12.99
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
Serfas' Combo Cable Lock offers convenient protection. It's 6-feet long to reach around the frame and wheels, uses an extra-thick, 15mm-diameter cable for safety, is self coiling for easy storage, and is vinyl-coated for weather resistance and to protect your frame's finish. Plus, it includes a resettable, 4-digit combination lock.
OnGuard's Bullmastiff Combo Padlock is a great addition to all your security measures. With no key required, this combo lock is secure and easy to use.
Onguard's Akita cable lock provides years of reliable protection. This lock comes in several different cable widths, offering various levels of security. All are easy to use and super tough. Plus, they all boast OnGuard's reliable and safe X2 double-bolt locking mechanism and come with five laser-cut keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key with a built-in light.
• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included • U-lock: 4 x 7.75-inches • Cable: 10mm x 4 feet
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
OnGuard's Mastiff Chain delivers major protection for your bike in high-risk areas. Its titanium-reinforced, 10mm hexagonal links resist attacks from saws and cutters, while the burly lock resists picking, pulling, and bumping and locks on all four sides of the shackle, maximizing resistance to pulling attacks. This lock comes with five keys, including one with a built-in light.
OnGuard's Mastiff Chain provides protection for your bike in high-risk areas. Its titanium-reinforced, 8mm square link chain resists attacks from saws and cutters, while the burly round padlock offers great security. This lock comes with five keys.
• Resettable four-digit combination • 4mm chain with protective sleeve • Length: 3'7"
$29.99 - $34.99
ABUS quality locking cylinder (hardened steel) with an automatic cylinder. - Hardened 5mm square chain with a durable black textile sleeve that protects the bike's paint from scratches - Easily transported under the seat, wrapped compactly around the seat post
The ABUS Multiloop 210 is perfect for securing your gear and as a backup to a primary lock. It can be used to lock helmets to bikes, lock wheels and forks to car racks, etc. It uses a 6.5-foot-long, 10mm-thick braided steel cable with a PVC coating that protects your bike's finish. The lock body is also protected with a silicone coating. The lock automatically engages for quick security and the key lock is secure and easy to operate
Onguard's Akita cable lock provides years of durable, reliable protection. This lock comes in several different cable widths, offering various levels of security. All are easy to use and tough. Plus, they all boast OnGuard's X2 double-bolt locking mechanism and come with five laser-cut keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key with a built-in light.
$7.59 - $8.99
- Self-coiling cable - Pick Pull and Drill resistant cylinder - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 5 feet
Page 1 of 5 Next page